Here is my compilation of 15 inspiring quotes!!!
It is the beginning of the second half of the year 2020. I am excited writing this post today. In this post, I have compiled 15 inspiring quotes that I have learned since the beginning of the year.
15 inspiring quotes by Joyce Olawunmi
- Sometimes, the first miracle we need is a mindset rewire
- You might not be where you want to be yet, but be grateful for how far you have come
- God does not lead us by our emotions but by his Spirit in us
- The best way to thrive is to play in your unique space
- If you don’t try doing it, you will never know if it works or not
- Stop looking for only easy things to do, you really can’t grow that way
- Time is the most useful asset we have. Use it wisely and productively
- Everyday, different thoughts will come to you, but it is for you to choose which you will focus on and which you will discard
- A time will come when you will have to hold your destiny in your hands and run with it
- The proof that shows you know something is through what you do
- Our belief system is greatly influenced by what we hear. If you want to be a man of faith, listen to the word of God
- Ideas aren’t static, they are dynamic and need to grow. Feed your ideas with the right resources to grow by taking action on them
- Remember, there is always a time period for every idea to be actualised after which if nothing is done on it might die a natural death
- When God calls man for an assignment, the first call he gives is the call for preparation
- Fear is a great resource, use it to your advantage
Thanks for reading this post
What have you learned from the first half of the year? Kindly share it in the comment section below.