Happy New Month from this part of the World.
How are you doing today? I am fine, and still celebrating the 60th Independence day Celebration of my beloved Country Nigeria which was some days ago.
Hey, it’s the last quarter of the year, and we are gradually coming to the end of the Year 2020. This month, I encourage you to live a truly happy life and be pleased with yourself. It is very possible to feel like you haven’t achieved so much in the past months, and you are already packing your bags to jump into the next year, but hey, we still have 3 months to go, and there is so much you can achieve before the year runs out.
Here is what you can do:
Spend the next few days sitting down and critically considering each area of your life. Think of at least ONE THING you can do to move a step further in that area, set such as a LAST QUARTER GOAL. It could be:
- Signing up and taking that professional course to help your Career Growth
- Registering and paying to learn an in-demand skill
- Committing to reading at least a page of a Book everyday to grow your knowledge bank
- Launching out that Business idea you had at the beginning of the year
- Sending a message and connecting with that person you want to Mentor you
Whatever it is, JUST DO IT. it’s not over, until it is over! Don’t allow the rest of the year just slide by, make it a very productive one, thrive with your vision.
I have Some recommendations
- To get the right kind of Books that will add to your knowledge and suit your growth needs, checkout Yourbookshopper Online Bookstore through this link
- To kickstart a Career in the Tech Space, register for Testify Testcode Bootcamp through this link
- To learn how to position yourself to be employable and land a fantastic job, register for the Employable Graduate through this link
Thanks for reading this article
To speak with me privately on this topic, please send me a private message through this link
Also, I would be glad to have you follow me on any of these social media platforms: